Course Length: 4 hours
Initial Course: $60
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant
- CPR with an advanced airway
* Enroll in a first aid course for an additional $25.
American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare Providers Course Completion Card is valid for two years.
If you would like to pay at the class email email@example.com to reserve a seat. We accept cash and all credit/debit cards.
Class will be held at 21133 Victory Blvd. Suite 213, Canoga Park, CA 91303.
Plan to arrive 10 – 15 minutes early.
100% classroom training means students are with an AHA instructor for their entire learning experience.
The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner.
If you need further assistance, you can call us at: 818-334-2090.