video presentations, hands-on instructor-led practice sessions in small groups and interactive discussions. All classes meet or exceed the standard called for by the American Heart Association.
There are two reasons to find a CPR training class; to get a CPR certification or to actually learn CPR
To actually learn CPR, you’ll have to find a proper CPR training program that takes pride in passing on this life-saving skill.
CPR is the most important skill most of us will ever learn. It’s not a good idea to skip on your CPR training, even if you only think you need a card for your job. If your boss or the public you serve thinks it’s important for you to know CPR, you should get the best CPR training you can.
- Experienced trainers.
- Comprehensive and practice-filled Classes.
- We follow guidelines of the American Heart Association.
- Short, easy, 2 year certification.
- Classes are for all individuals.
- Training with the best equipment in the field.